Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I can't stop eating this!!! Maaayybe, I will leave a little for my husband when he gets home... Creamy Salsa Verde recipe with avocado, tomatillo, cilantro, lime, onion, honey/agave, and a tiny bit of jalapeno.

GRILLED CAJUN RANCH CHICKEN PASTA
GRILLED CAJUN RANCH CHICKEN PASTA
* * * Crock Pot Mexican Meatloaf: one of our favorite slow cooker meals - easy to make and so delicious! Serve in flour tortilla, on rice, or chopped onto tortilla chips. YUM
* * * Crock Pot Mexican Meatloaf: one of our favorite slow cooker meals - easy to make and so delicious! Serve in flour tortilla, on rice, or chopped onto tortilla chips. YUM
Hoisin-Glazed Salmon Burgers with Pickled Cucumber | CookingLight.com #myplate #protein #vegetables
Hoisin-Glazed Salmon Burgers with Pickled Cucumber | CookingLight.com #myplate #protein #vegetables
"Use this, Not that" list for healthier cooking
"Use this, Not that" list for healthier cooking
I can't stop eating this!!! Maaayybe, I will leave a little for my husband when he gets home... Creamy Salsa Verde recipe with avocado, tomatillo, cilantro, lime, onion, honey/agave, and a tiny bit of jalapeno.
I can

No comments:

Post a Comment