Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lentils with spicy sausages ... Mmm, I have to make this ... and maybe take it outside to eat with my kids while we talk and watch the sun as it sets on another wonderful day.

Spicy Kielbasa and Vegetable Soup recipe - Cooking by the seat of our pants
Spicy Kielbasa and Vegetable Soup recipe - Cooking by the seat of our pants
20 Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes
20 Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes
Crescents, pepperoni, 1/2 string cheese, roll up, sprinkle w/garlic powder, bake 12-15 min.
Crescents, pepperoni, 1/2 string cheese, roll up, sprinkle w/garlic powder, bake 12-15 min.
Lentils with spicy sausages ... Mmm, I have to make this ... and maybe take it outside to eat with my kids while we talk and watch the sun as it sets on another wonderful day.
Lentils with spicy sausages ... Mmm, I have to make this ... and maybe take it outside to eat with my kids while we talk and watch the sun as it sets on another wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment